Single-layer cloth face mask offers a basic protection agains virus infections in public. The mask is nicely fitting and comfortable to wear. It has quick-drying properties and ideal mask for increased physical activity in the summer.
This is not a certified health mask.
Caring for a cloth face mask from BATEX material
1. Before using the mask for the first time, wash the mask at 60°C. Do not wash at 90°C.
2. When dry, iron the whole mask thoroughly on the reverse site.
3. Store ironed mask into a clean place e.g. into a plastic container with a lid.
4. Always wash your hands before using the sterilised mask.
5. After using the mask, take it off from the back and do not touch the front part.
Please be aware that the fastening elastics may shrink slightly after the first washing.
Pleasant to touch, soft and smooth material resembling soft cotton. Batex has many functional properties such as quick-drying, low weight and it is almost non-creasy. Batex material is also suitable for sublimation print.
Composition: 95% polyester (59% PES coolmax, 36% PES micro silk), 5% elastan